Access Ladder PF001
Access Platform PF483
External Staircase PF486
Access Platform & Steps AP003
Access Platform AP119
Cat Ladder AP004
High Level Platform AP005
Large Access Platform with Steps PF002
At Procter Gates, Railings and Metalwork we have extensive experience in access platforms and have designed, manufactured and installed them in factories and other business premises across the UK and for multiple industries.
Access platforms typically allow for some or all of the following:
- Safe viewing of equipment - e.g. to check a manufacturing or packing process
- Physical access to machinery - e.g. for maintenance
- Loading of materials into a machine
Sizes of access platforms vary enormously, and we are entirely happy to design and manufacture anything from small steps to very large platforms. All ladders, steps and access platforms are designed and manufactured to be compliant with current standards.
Materials used in the manufacture of Procter Access Ladders and Platforms are selected to suit the structural requirements and application.
Examples would include use of no slip materials for steps, fibreglass flooring for spark-free sites and use of stainless steel in food industry applications.
Our Access Platform and Ladder Service includes:
- Site survey to ensure we provide the right solution and take dimensions
- Fixed price quote
- Bespoke design service for access ladders and platforms to customers' designs or from layout drawings.
- Carry out on-site installation
Installation ServiceThe majority of our products are supplied packed and delivered direct to customers’ sites across the UK complete with all necessary fittings and instructions for customers to install themselves. For more complex products like access platforms, we are able to provide an installation service using our own trained site fitters.